04 - 05 January 2021
0% Interest Installments 2 x £500
25 - 26 February 2021
0% Interest Installments 2 x £500
Prices Excl. of VAT
The South West FRCR 2B Onsite Course is a comprehensive revision course for candidates sitting the 2B part of the FRCR examinations.
The benefits of the course are
1) 2 day Course with up to 14 hours of viva experience is the longest and most intensive course when compared to any other course worldwide. Out of the 6 sessions of Vivas on the course, You will get the benefit of 4 opportunities to sit on the hot seat for 30 minutes with a pair of examiners, each examiner conducting a 15-minute viva followed by 15 minutes of feedback which is almost 3 hours on the hot seat.
2) You then get to observe over 11 hours of vivas on other candidates which is unprecedented for any course.
3) 6 months access to the Revise Radiology Online Viva Course https://reviseradiology.com/course/viva which consists of 1 half day course and full day viva course every 3 months. As a course subscriber you will have access to upto 4 half day online viva courses and 2 full day online viva courses. These sessions are recorded and available for you to view at your leisure upto 2 months after each course.
4) The course includes 3 months access to the Revise Radiology Rapid Reporting https://reviseradiology.com/course/rapid and long case packets https://reviseradiology.com/course/long which includes more than 60 rapid reporting and 25 long case packets. The software on Revise Radiology has been designed to simulate the new RCR Platform 'Practique' for the written components of the examination. This means that you get to practice using shortcuts for manipulation of the images and practice typing in your answers and thereby increase your speed when you do the actual examination. The Revise Radiology online course includes model answers to all the cases and also allows you to compare your performance with your peers.On the rapid reporting section, you also get an insight on whether you have a tendency to overcall or under call x-rays. There are no written exams during the onsite course as that is provided by Revise Radiology on its online platform.
5) You can also do 8 packets of rapid reporting and long cases exclusive to the South West FRCR Course using the online platform provided for by Revise Radiology.
6) Many of our examiners have been helping with our course for many years and have been put through rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor (which includes former FRCR examiners). This means that the viva packets they use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations. Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
- Rapid Reporting Packets - 8 (Value £100)
- Revise Radiology Monthly Online Viva Course & recordings - 3 months (Value £350)
- 28 Revise Radiology Long Case Packets - 3 months (Value £200)
- 65 Revise Radiology Rapid Reporting Packets - 3 months (Value £200)
- 40+ hours Revise Radiology Lecture Recordings - 3 months (Value £50)
- Payment by Installments Available -
- Long Case Packets - 8 (Value £200)
- ONLINE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (15 min each with feedback) - 8 (Value £600)
- Vivas Observed (45 mins each) - 12
- Coaching Circle Standard Subscription - 3 months (Value £300)
All bookings are nonrefundable. Transfer to a future course can be made subject to a transfer charge of £50, if we are informed more than 30 days before the onsite course.
Register for this course
If you are a Revise Radiology user then login with your Revise Radiology Credentials