16 - 17 September 2021
0% Interest Installments 3 x £500
Prices Excl. of VAT
The South West FRCR 2B Premium Course is a comprehensive revision course for candidates sitting the 2B part of the FRCR examinations.
The benefits of the course are
1) 2 day Course with up to 14 hours of viva experience is the longest and most intensive course when compared to any other course worldwide. Out of the 6 sessions of Vivas on the course, You will get the benefit of 4 opportunities to sit on the hot seat for 30 minutes with a pair of examiners, each examiner conducting a 15-minute viva followed by 15 minutes of feedback which is almost 3 hours on the hot seat.
2) You then get to observe over 11 hours of vivas on other candidates which is unprecedented for any course.
3) 6 months access to the Revise Radiology FRCR Premier 2B which has all the resources you need to pass FRCR 2B in one package. Here's what you get with this course:
The software on Revise Radiology has been designed to simulate the new RCR Platform 'Practique' for the written components of the examination. This means that you get to practice using shortcuts for manipulation of the images and practice typing in your answers and thereby increase your speed when you do the actual examination. The Revise Radiology online course includes model answers to all the cases and also allows you to compare your performance with your peers.On the rapid reporting section, you also get an insight on whether you have a tendency to overcall or under call x-rays. There are no written exams during the onsite course as that is provided by Revise Radiology on its online platform.
4) You can also do 8 packets of rapid reporting and long cases exclusive to the South West FRCR Course using the online platform provided for by Revise Radiology.
5) Many of our examiners have been helping with our course for many years and have been put through rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor (which includes former FRCR examiners). This means that the viva packets they use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations. Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
- Rapid Reporting Packets - 8 (Value £100)
- Payment by Installments Available -
- Revise Radiology FRCR 2B All Inclusive Course - 6 months (Value £900)
- FRCR Coaching Circle Subscription - 6 months (Value £600)
- ONLINE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (15 mins each with 10 mins feedback) - 8 (Value £600)
- Vivas Observed (15 mins each with 10 mins feedback) - 24 (Value £150)
- Long Case Packets - 8 (Value £200)
All bookings are nonrefundable. Transfer to a future course can be made subject to a transfer charge of £50+VAT, if we are informed more than 30 days before the onsite course.
Register for this course
If you are a Revise Radiology user then login with your Revise Radiology Credentials