17 - 18 September 2020
0% Interest Installments 3 x £425
03 - 04 December 2020
0% Interest Installments 2 x £737.5
The South West FRCR 2B Onsite Course is a comprehensive revision course for candidates sitting the 2B part of the FRCR examinations.
The benefits of attending the course are
1) 2 day Course with up to 14 hours of viva experience is the longest and most intensive course when compared to any other course worldwide. Out of the 6 sessions of Vivas on the course, You will get the benefit of 4 opportunities to sit on the hot seat for 30 minutes with a pair of examiners, each examiner conducting a 15-minute viva followed by 15 minutes of feedback which is 3 hours on the hot seat.
2) You then get to observe over 11 hours of vivas on other candidates which is unprecedented for any course.
3) You can also do 4 packets of rapid reporting and long cases either on our course using our computer stations or can do them from home using the online platform provided for by Revise Radiology.
4) Many of our examiners have been helping with our course for many years and have been put through rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor (which includes former FRCR examiners). This means that the viva packets they use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations. Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
5) 12 months access to the new Revise Radiology Online Viva Course https://reviseradiology.com/course/viva which consists of 1 half day course and full day viva course every 3 months. As a course subscriber you will have access to upto 8 half day online viva courses and 4 full day online viva courses. These sessions are recorded and available for you to view at your leisure upto 2 months after each course.
6) 12 months access to the Revise Radiology Rapid Reporting https://reviseradiology.com/course/rapid and long case packets https://reviseradiology.com/course/long which includes more than 60 rapid reporting and 20 long case packets. The software on Revise Radiology has been designed to simulate the new RCR Platform 'Practique' for the written components of the examination. This means that you get to practice using shortcuts for manipulation of the images and practice typing in your answers and thereby increase your speed when you do the actual examination. The Revise Radiology online course includes model answers to all the cases and also allows you to compare your performance with your peers. On the rapid reporting section, you also get an insight on whether you have a tendency to overcall or under call x-rays. We recommend you do these online packets in quiet examination like conditions using a PC or Mac Desktop with at least 8GB RAM and a fast internet connection as well as images projected on at least a 21-inch monitor. There are no written exams during the onsite course as that is provided by Revise Radiology on its online platform.
- ONLINE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (45 min each) - 2 (Value £300)
- Revise Radiology Online Viva Course & recordings - 12 months (Value £1000)
- 25+ Revise Radiology Long Case Packets - 12 months (Value £500)
- 60+ Revise Radiology Rapid Reporting Packets - 12 months (Value £500)
- Revise Radiology Lecture Recordings - 12 months (Value £100)
- Payment by Installments Available -
- SWFRCR Rapid Reporting & Long Case Packets - 4 (Value £200)
- Vivas Observed (45 mins each) - 10
- ONSITE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (45 min each) - 4 (Value £600)
The Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre is a four-star hotel and conference centre.Holiday Inn
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5000
Parking is available at the Holiday Inn and is complimentary for delegates. Please park in the St James Barton NCP Car Park which is next to the Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre and get your ticket validated on the way out.
Getting to us
The easiest way to travel to the venue is by train to Bristol Temple Meads station, then a short taxi journey to the hotel.
However the Bristol coach station is only a very short walk away form the course venue and coaches from London Heathrow and other locations can be booked on the nationalexpress website
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT KOCHI AIRPORT
VIP Road, Opposite Kochi International Airport
For places to stay in Bristol click Bristol Hotels on booking.com
If you are looking to stay near the venue during the course, you can choose from the following places. You will have to book directly with the hotel in advance
The most convenient place for accommodation is the conference venue itself. Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) – Located just across the road from the Holiday Inn. Note that room prices at the Premier Inn do not include breakfast, though this can be bought at the restaurant on site.
This is a four-star hotel, with a range of rooms and a restaurant on site.
is also within ten minutes walk. Address: Future Inns Bristol Hotel, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3ENhttps://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/cokap-courtyard-kochi-airport/
A good site to book on is agoda
All bookings are nonrefundable. Transfer to a future course can be made subject to a transfer charge of £50, if we are informed more than 30 days before the onsite course.
Register for this course
If you are a Revise Radiology user then login with your Revise Radiology Credentials