17 - 18 September 2020
Course Cost: Sold Out
0% Interest Installments 2 x £337.5
Prices Excl. of VAT
The South West FRCR 2B Onsite Course is the UK's Premier revision course for candidates sitting the 2B part of the FRCR examinations.
The benefits of the course
1) 2 day Course with up to 14 hours of viva experience is the longest and most intensive course when compared to any other course worldwide. Out of the 6 sessions of Vivas on the course, you will get the benefit of 4 opportunities to sit on the hot seat for 30 minutes with a pair of examiners, each examiner conducting a 15-minute viva followed by 15 minutes of feedback which is almost 3 hours on the hot seat.
2) You then get to observe over 11 hours of vivas on other candidates which is unprecedented for any course.
3) You can also do 4 packets of rapid reporting and long cases either on our course using our computer stations or can do them from home using the online platform provided for by Revise Radiology.
4) Many of our examiners have been helping with our course for many years and have been put through rigorous assessment and training on multiple occasions by an assessor (which includes former FRCR examiners). This means that the viva packets they use are of a similar standard to the FRCR examinations. Examiners are also assessed on the quality of their feedback and assessment.
- Rapid Reporting Packets - 12 (Value £150)
- Payment by Installments Available -
- ONLINE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (45 min each) - -
- Long Case Packets - 4 (Value £150)
- ONSITE Hot Seat Viva Sessions (45 min each) - 4 (Value £600)
- Vivas Observed (45 mins each) - 14
The Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre is a four-star hotel and conference centre.Holiday Inn
Tel: +44 (0)117 924 5000
Parking is available at the Holiday Inn and is complimentary for delegates. Please park in the St James Barton NCP Car Park which is next to the Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre and get your ticket validated on the way out.
Getting to us
The easiest way to travel to the venue is by train to Bristol Temple Meads station, then a short taxi journey to the hotel.
However the Bristol coach station is only a very short walk away form the course venue and coaches from London Heathrow and other locations can be booked on the nationalexpress website
For places to stay in Bristol click Bristol Hotels on booking.com
If you are looking to stay near the venue during the course, you can choose from the following places. You will have to book directly with the hotel in advance
The most convenient place for accommodation is the conference venue itself. Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) – Located just across the road from the Holiday Inn. Note that room prices at the Premier Inn do not include breakfast, though this can be bought at the restaurant on site.
This is a four-star hotel, with a range of rooms and a restaurant on site.
is also within ten minutes walk. Address: Future Inns Bristol Hotel, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3EN
All bookings are nonrefundable. Transfer to a future course can be made subject to a transfer charge of £50, if we are informed more than 30 days before the onsite course.
Register for this course
If you are a Revise Radiology user then login with your Revise Radiology Credentials